Here on my website, you will also learn the 4 steps of removing your cellulite, and if you follow the tips I share in here, you should be cellulite free in a few weeks.
What you must do to get rid of cellulite fast all naturallyTo get rid of cellulite, there are 4 things you must do for fast results. A special anti-cellulite diet plan combined with Cellulite workouts will give the best results in the process of getting rid of cellulite naturally, while the other 2 are things I share, are tricks that I tested myself and have offered great results for me and the friends I shared them with!
1. Water for removing celluliteThe first important aspect you must consider for cellulite reduction is drinking lots of water. If you start drinking more than 3 liters of water daily, you will reduce your cellulite quickly, and for the best results, squeeze 2-3 lemons in the water.
Right after you have woken up, drink half liter of your lemon water, and than, throughout the day, drink the remaining 2 and half liters of water. If you want to drink more than 3 liters it is ok
Drinking lots of water will have a great effect on your cellulite, will keep your lower body hydrated and will reduce bloating and bad water from your body, and after just a few days of drinking 3 liters of watery, you will start to see your cellulite reducing drastically.
2. Increase blood flow in your lower body with a cellulite massage brush & coffee ground wraps
The next step of cellulite removal is increasing blood flow to the areas where you have cellulite.
Cellulite exercises are great for this, but there is one trick that works even better, and combined with the cellulite exercises that will be presented below, will remove your cellulite completely:
Use a massaging brush, and massage your lower body, even your stomach area with the brush, and try to do this every day in the beginning and 3 times a week after you’ve already reduced or removed your cellulite. I recommend you apply coconut oil on your skin, and than massage the skin for 5-10 minutes daily, in circular upwards motions using the cellulite Massage Brush.
3. Eat a cellulite diet – lots of veggies and protein, all foods that fight celluliteThe 3rd step to eliminate cellulite from thighs, butt and legs is consuming a cellulite diet, which is a diet plan based on fresh veggies, fruits and protein.
Since fruits contain sucrose, which is a form of sugar, do not go over 150 grams of fruits daily, but when you talk about veggies, try to consume them fresh, and you can easily eat more than 1 pound of fresh veggies per day. In fact if you want to banish cellulite fast from your body, over half of what you eat should be fresh veggies.
You should eat around 1200 -1300 calories per day, if it is not enough go for a maximum of 1500 calories per day – but be sure that almost half of these calories are from protein sources like chicken or turkey breast, salmon or haddock, egg whites, whey or cottage cheese, as this is a great way of making your cellulite go away faster.
4. Cellulite exercises – an easy way to be cellulite free in no timeThe 4th step to get rid of cellulite fast is cellulite exercises. The reason why they are so important, is the fact that they tone the muscles and repair the tissues that connect the muscles to the skin. The biggest cause for cellulite is the fact that these tissues don’t work properly, however through some special kind of exercises they can be restored to their normal functionality.
These special anti-cellulite exercises are different than regular exercises and even though it is counter intuitive, they are easier to be done, and you only have to do them for 15-20 minutes 3-4 times per week to see amazing results and the best part is that you can perform these cellulite exercises at home.
What are the best exercises for getting rid of cellulite from your legs, thighs and buttIn my experience, I found 5 cellulite exercises (and over 50 variations of them) that worked great and below I will try to explain a little bit about them and give you a workout plan to do at home and reduce your cellulite in just a few short weeks.
1. SquatsBy far SQUATS are the most effective exercises, because they tone your thighs and butt and repair the tissues I mentioned before. There are a few variations of squats, however know that they are all amazing if you want to target your cellulite.
2. LungesDoing lunges regularly lift your butt and even makes your skin elastic.
3. Jumping JacksJumping jacks are great especially for your inner thighs and lower butt.
4. Kick BacksAgain there are a few variations of kick-backs and if you want your butt round, sexy and cellulite free, you should do them at least 3 times per week!
5. Jumps and Lateral JumpsJumping helps repairing the connective tissues while at the same time tone your lower body muscles.
Example of cellulite workout plansDay 1 – do this cellulite workout at home on your empty stomach, right after you have woken up. Do 5 sets of 30 seconds for each of the 6 exercises. It is intense and you may be sore the next day, but you’ll be amazed on how quickly you’ll see your cellulite being reduced!
- Regular squats
- Glute lunges
- jumping jacks
- Glute Bridges
- Split Jumps
- Glute kick backs
- jumping squats
- Lunge + kick
- Plunk kick backs
- Lateral Jumps